Sunday 7 April 2013

Robin Hood some progress made.

Since I have bought a new camera and started this Blog I thought I'd retake photos of everything done so far.
 The exceptions are. The Sherif both versions and Guy are going to get another colour change so I will rephotograph them later.

Robin and the Merry Men.




Some Villagers.
 King Richard.
Sherifs Men.

 Guy.
Mounted Men at Arms/Sargent's? Perry Horses, Blacktree figures homemade shields.

I know this is a bit too early to appear, but it is Robin Hood after-all.
Foundry Fantasy Catapult which was a real swine to get it to this stage.


I added some photos of the WIP's of the Castle on Lead Adventures posted here.New photos at bottom of page.

2 comments:

  1. 'some progress'? Thanks a whole lot of progress, sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I still dont feel I have enough for a game.

      Delete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.