Sunday 28 July 2013

Finished, well almost!

I think that I have done enough to get the Castle ready for a game or two next weekend. I still have things like beer barrels for the Tavern,bits for the stables and extra bystander figures on my to do list but have no chance of getting them even undercoated in time. I also have to rewrite some of my scenarios as play testing has shown some problems again with the force compositions so feel my time would be better suited doing that.

The flocking of the Castle took all week as I was mixing some darker flock into the Noch flock. I made this by cutting up some Woodland Scenic long grass but ran out and had to buy some GW flock to finish it off.
I feel the base still needs some more flock but will have to leave it till later. I remembered too late that I had intended to put some rocks into the base filler mix but its too late now. Otherwise I am really pleased with how it looks.










1 comment:

  1. Great piece of terrain. Looking forward to seeing the completed 'set'.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.