Saturday 2 November 2013

Black Dragon Tong

Well these are finished and I am pleased to say that I enjoyed painting them. I would have liked to spent more time on the skin but as I have a few more Chinese figures to paint I might end up going back and touch these up again. The bases are what they are as I did not really plan ahead but wanted a city feel to them, I think these have more of an Oriental Garden look to them which will fit in with my terrain plans.











 I touched up a couple of old figures to use as bystanders. Dr Jekyll has had his clothes repainted to look like The other Doctor. I will wait for more info before doing anything more to Scrooge other than repainting the edge of the base. They could both be used for a gang which I am thinking of doing.




2 comments:

  1. Great painting! I like the pained on copplestone bases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bases nearly took as long as the figures to paint. Well it certainly felt like it.
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.