Saturday 1 March 2014

UN AA vehicles part 2 plus some WIP's.

I have marked up the UN vehicles with some Letraset sheets I bought years ago and thought I'd lost. The backing sheet is really stiff which made it hard to lay the letters down on the Models. One sheet was so old it kept shattering into small pieces, but I got there in the end after several attempts to put down each letter.
I need to add a command vehicle and several transport vehicles to this unit. I also think it needs more AA weapons as well.



I have made a start on other vehicles assembled from the bits box and Airfix models. The Jeep is either going to be a Command vehicle or an Airport vehicle with a follow-me sign on it. The Airfix half-track with the Matchbox Quad AA gun will be for my Belgium Tank unit.


These old Half-tracks models were first assembled in the mid 70's while I was still at school. I hope they paint up ok. I mounted some excess 6pdrs Israeli style. I intend adding a command vehicle armed with a US 37mm gun.


These ex Soviet Tanks will be for my Independence Force. I added some extra oil drums to the T34/85's.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.