Thursday 5 February 2015

The Scorpion thing (King) and other nasties.

These were just a distraction as they were sitting on my desk, and it seemed easier to paint them rather than find somewhere to store them.

I don't think that I have ever had as much displeasure trying to get the scorpion thing looking decent as any other model I've ever done before. Certainly the language was a bit rife. Its looking good now that I've blended the greenstuff with the Black Tree body and GW head and arms. The paint and varnish covered the rest of the issues with the sculpting. The crocodile, scorpions and snakes also came from Black Tree Designs and are mounted on GW Orc sheilds.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.