Thursday 5 February 2015

Warlord Games Inkobamakosi

I have just managed to finish this regiment which seemed to take months. I've lost quite a few evening painting sessions as I have been painting my games room straight after work, and don't always feel like painting figures when thats done.

I felt that these would look good as the Inkobamakosi regiment but about halfway through, I remembered that I had a Black Tree regiment which I was going to use as this unit. I will wait and see what happens later when I start painting the lead figures as to wether I should rename them. I used a plastic Induna made from the set. I must find time to go back and glue some tufts onto all the bases.





3 comments:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.