Saturday 25 April 2015

Revell Helicopters are a pain to fit together.

I am putting the first of the Revells together starting with the crashed one as it gives me a better idea of fitting them together without the crewmen. After I drilled some bullet holes through the left side cabin and window I discovered that I was missing this window on another of the kits so replaced it with some flat card. 

After glueing the hull together using clamps I had to go back the next day and try and close up some of the gaps and again clamp them. 

I have glued the glass into the nose and roof and have noticed the nose has a problem lining up underneath.





The crews have had more paint on the Helmets as I was doing the TAG crews at the time. I have had to cut the Helmets on some of the door gunners to fit into the Corgi Huey's.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.