Wednesday 24 February 2016

Congo African Armour

I assembled these models two summers ago. I'm pretty embarrassed about that as I always paint what I assemble, but with my partner moving in and building my games room they were put aside in a box and forgotten about. I am happy with how they turned out but and still thinking about marking them up. I need another two T34's at least and some other soft transport. I also bought a large bag of Elheim figures for this project over the Xmas break. The Armour is from Armourfast, the Soviet Jeeps are from S-model while the AA gun is from Zvezda.








1 comment:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.