Wednesday 16 November 2016

Fish Tank Building

Normally I gaze longingly on other peoples purchases of Fish Tank Terrain as we do not seem to have such a wide selection of items here. The local shops do seem to bring in a few different items from time to time so I keep checking the shelves. So far I have bought a small Japanese type bridge I use in my Vietnam setting and a small ruined gatehouse and wall I started prepping for Frostgrave. I have not touched that for awhile and may paint it instead for Back of Beyond.

Last week I found a nice little Fish shop which is perfectly sized to go into my Vietnam collection. Not sure about the base and sign and not sure if its worth repainting at this stage.







1 comment:

  1. That's a nice looking piece of terrain. I don't think it even needs a new paint job.

    ReplyDelete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.